Burnout occurs when an educator is emotionally and physically depleted. The every day stresses of teaching life tax our ability to cope and the result, if left unaddressed, is burnout.
If you are reading this page you may have some questions. Read on for a self-test.
This is an incomplete list of stressors teachers encounter on any given day:
1. Students with poor motivation
2. Discipline problems
3. To little time to do and adequate job
4. Administrative evaluations
5. Constant changes in education
7. Poor public image of teaching
8. Difficult working conditions
Key to combating burnout is to relax and refuel throughout the day. Connect with others and laugh!
I'm Your Teacher - "I'm So Fancy" Iggy Azalea Parody Video